Help programming an Icom 9100

  • Author
    Posts
  • September 26, 2018 at 11:15 PM #11473

    HELP ! I have an Icom 9100 that needs to have it’s VHF band programed. Soon I will be living in Santa Rosa, live in Sebastopol now. I am in a wheelchair and can not drive. Anyone interested in helping me with this project please call:

    Peter KG6JSI at 707-824-8272

    September 27, 2018 at 10:02 AM #11474

    I would start by buying the software to program it. I use RT Systems software and get the repeater information from RepeaterBook.com. I almost never program a radio directly unless it is one channel I am programming. I have an IC-7100, don’t know how similar it is to an IC-9100. It looks like the IC-9100 also has a USB interface and if so, all you need is the RT Systems software and you are good to program away.

  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.