Field Day 2025

  • Author
    Posts
  • Anonymous
    June 23, 2025 at 6:01 PM #14975

    You’re invited to contact K6YA via AX.25 packet on Field Day. I’ll be watching 145.050 MHz (the NorCal packet net) on the hour and half hour, Saturday from 1100 to 1700 Pacific time. K6YA will be located in CM87xh. I propose we exchange like this:

    From: K6YA, To: CQ, CQ Field Day K6YA
    From: you, To: K6YA, [your call sign] [your station class] [your section]
    From: K6YA, To: you, K6YA 3A SCV

    I’ll transmit UI (unproto) packets, or you can connect to K6YA. I can hit the digipeaters KBERR, KBETH, KJOHN and WOODY. Digital QSO contacts count two points each.

    You’re also invited to send messages to K6YA@winlink.org. I think these count 10 bonus points each, up to a maximum 100 points, if they’re “in either standard NTS or ICS-213 format (or have the equivalent content). All messages claimed for bonus points must leave or enter the Field Day operation via amateur radio RF.” [Field Day 2025 rules paragraph 7.3.6]

  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.