Reply To: New Web Based Net Control Tool

August 17, 2026 at 3:25 PM #15349

Hello Erin,

Only one net control op can have a session for that net open at a time, or at least that’s how it should work. I am working on setting up a demo server so you can run your practice on there without affecting live data.

I plan to test things tomorrow night when I run the net to work out any workflow issues, but it is nice to have input from others, as I can’t think of everything, and what works for me may not work for everyone.

I’ll look into adding a pre-session report you could use for that. You can always add the check-ins later, but the timestamps will be off.

If you are git-centric, you can look at everything I’ve been doing on GitHub at https://github.com/LadyHwesta/ham-net-tracker. Feel free to add any issues that you feel would be relevant to the tool