Reply To: New Web Based Net Control Tool

August 17, 2026 at 2:18 PM #15347

What an interesting idea, Tiesa! With the caveat that I haven’t signed in or looked at it yet, I’m curious–what if multiple people check folks in during the same net? Like one person is actually net control and the other is just practicing or following along.

I really like the concept, especially since Dan KK6VIQ has been maintaining the list of recent check-ins in his Access database, which may go away once he steps down as Membership coordinator at the end of the year.

I’ll also tail onto what John said: when I’m net control I don’t use Dan’s tool. I take the one-page PDF of recent check-ins he produces and mark it up on my iPad. That might be a cool feature to add to your tool: an easy way to print/PDF a one-pager of recent check-ins. Or at least create a decent-looking print stylesheet so NC’s can save to PDF easily.