Welcome to the ever-growing Help page. Have a question not answered here? Email the Webmaster.
How do I create an account?
Forgot my password, how do I recover or reset my password?
How do I access the Member Area?
I registered, but I’m still told I don’t have permission to access the Member Area. Why?
How do I add an event to the calendar? (Club Officials)
How do I edit an event on the calendar? (Club Officials)
How do I create an account?
1. You will need to sign up for a membership and the account will be created from it.
To sign up using PayPal or a credit card, from the menu bar select Store and Memberships.
If you would rather pay some other way, contact the Membership Chair.
2. Select the type of membership you wish, Individual, Family or Youth and complete the form.
3. When your registration is processed, you will receive an email with a temporary password link. Click the link and it will take you to the website login where you can change the password to something of your liking.
4. The next time you sign in, enter your call sign and the password you just created and click “Log In”.
5. After logging in, you will be taken back to the homepage. The menu item that used to read “Login/Register” now should read “Welcome [your callsign]”, informing you that you are now logged in.
Option 1: To reset your password, click “Lost your password?” on the login screen. Follow the instructions, using your call sign as your username. Even though you can sign in with your email, if it’s not the email associated with your call sign, the system will not accept it. The call sign is more of a sure thing.
Click “Get New Password”. The system will send a temporary password to the email on record, which you can then change. Look for an email from “WordPress” with the temporary password in it.
Option 2: Ask the webmaster to reset it to a password of your choice. Include your call sign and email that you want to use for the website with your request.
- Create an account, if you haven’t already.
- Once your account has been verified and you login, you can access the Member Area. Be sure you’re logged in (your callsign will appear in the upper-right corner of the page).
One of two things is likely to be happening here. The first thing to check is to make sure you’re logged in. When you’re logged in, your call sign will appear in the upper-right corner of the page. If you’re not logged in, click “Login” in the menu bar. If you are logged in and still can’t access the Member Area, your account may not have been verified yet.
Club officials and committee chairs are expected to add their events to the Club Calendar. You must be logged in to edit the calendar.
1. Go to the Calendar and choose New > Event from the top menu
2. Add event title, date(s), and time(s).
3. Add event location. Enter the location name in “Venue name” and enter the address in “Address.” The system will auto-complete the address, just click the correct location in the menu that comes up. This will generate the map on the event page.
Club officials and committee chairs must be logged in to edit the Calendar.
1. Find the event you need to edit on the Calendar.
2. Click on the event to bring up the event information page.
3. Click the blue “Edit” link at the bottom of the page.
4. Edit the event information as you would if you were creating a new event. Click “Update” when done.