Welcome to the ever-growing Help page. Have a question not answered here? Email the Webmaster.
How do I create an account?
How do I access the Member Area?
I registered, but I’m still told I don’t have permission to access the Member Area. Why?
How do I add an event to the calendar? (Club Officials)
How do I edit an event on the calendar? (Club Officials)
2. Click “Register” at the bottom of the login window.
3. At the resulting screen, enter your callsign, email address, and a password of your choosing. Make sure the password in “Confirm Password” matches the password in “Password”. If your password is less than six characters long, an alert will show informing you that your password is too short.
4. After clicking “Register” you will be taken back to the login screen. Enter your callsign and the password you just created and click “Log In”.
5. After logging in, you will be taken back to the homepage. The menu item that used to read “Login/Register” now should read “Welcome [your callsign]”, informing you that you are now logged in.
- Create an account, if you haven’t already.
- After you create your account, it must be verified to ensure you are a current member. You will receive an email when your account has been verified. There is nothing you need to do to verify your account.
- Once your account has been verified, you can access the Member Area. Be sure you’re logged in (your callsign will appear in the upper-right corner of the page).
One of two things is likely to be happening here. The first thing to check is to make sure you’re logged in. When you’re logged in, your callsign will appear in the upper-right corner of the page. If you’re not logged in, click “Login” in the menu bar. If you are logged in and still can’t access the Member Area, your account may not have been verified yet.
Club officials and committee chairs are expected to add their events to the Club Calendar. You must be logged in to edit the calendar.
1. Go to the Calendar and choose New > Event from the top menu
2. Add event title, date(s), and time(s).
3. Add event location. Enter the location name in “Venue name” and enter the address in “Address.” The system will auto-complete the address, just click the correct location in the menu that comes up. This will generate the map on the event page.
5. In the far right column, choose the appropriate Event Category, and then click the friendly blue “Publish” button.
Club officials and committee chairs must be logged in to edit the Calendar.
1. Find the event you need to edit on the Calendar.
2. Click on the event to bring up the event information page.
3. Click the blue “Edit” link at the bottom of the page.
4. Edit the event information as you would if you were creating a new event. Click “Update” when done.