- Our Club
- Member Area
When learning to send and receive Morse Code, pangrams can be helpful to use for practice.
Pangrams are sentences that contain all 26 letters of the alphabet.
A well-known one used in typing classes is:
The quick brown fox jumps over a lazy dog.
Here are a few more:
(31) The five boxing wizards jump quickly.
(32) Pack my box with five dozen liquor jugs.
(35) The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.
(41) A large fawn jumped quickly over white zinc boxes.
(44) Five or six big jet planes zoomed quickly by the tower.
(47) My grandfather picks up quartz and valuable onyx jewels.
(48) Fred specialized in the job of making very quaint wax toys.
(48) Sixty zippers were quickly picked from the woven jute bag.
(49) A quick movement of the enemy will jeopardize six gunboats.
(49) All questions asked by five watch experts amazed the judge.
(49) How razorback jumping frogs can level six piqued gymnasts.
(50) We promptly judged antique ivory buckles for the next prize.
The numbers in parenthesis show how many total letters are in the sentence.
These were all found at this website:
Always enjoy your pangrams Phil!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.