Public Service Signup
« View all Sign-up Sheets
(Note: we are seeking a Comm Boss for this event. Please contact Randy AA6RH if you're interested.
- Our official end of the year event. The biggest and the best. The Fondo, in ten years, has become the largest event in the county drawing 3500 riders from all over the globe. We will be operating rest stops, SAGs and coordinating with Sonoma County Emergency Services. The course covers all the way from Downtown Santa Rosa to as far north as Stewarts Point. Note that some locations can require up to a 2 hour drive to reach the remote rest stops. The Fondo is not HT friendly . .
- For 2019: Event starts at Place to Play (West third St.) and finishes at Courthouse Square. New routes added for 2019, so watch for new openings on the sign-up sheet as they become available. See https://www.levisgranfondo.com for all routes.
- Net Control - if you're interested in Net Control slots including shadows, please email me.
- If you would like to shadow a position, please sign up below and follow up with an email of what position you wish to shadow. Please don't make me guess.
- If you plan to sign up as SAG for the event, please be sure to also signup at the Fondo volunteer page. http://www.levisgranfondo.com/volunteer
- Note too that ham radio capable Bike Marshals (rides on the course) are registered through Levi's GranFondo - don't sign up here unless you're an official LGF Marshal.
- All hams must also sign up at www.bikemonkey.net/volunteer to confirm your t-shirt and other goodies. Don't worry about times and such.
One position has been added this year: Computer Scribe. These may be non-radio personnel. Instead of a call sign simply enter 'none' in the box requesting a call sign. contact the event chair/comm boss with any questions.
Updates: Willow Creek Road (such as it is) has been removed from the course and will not be used by riders. Please confirm your signups with Comm Boss as assignments have changed and may not be reflected on signups here.
Sign up below...
October 3, 2020